Several M4/M203 problems

DUZ

Since the topic has been updated a few times, here's the list of reported issues:

1. Crosshair bug
  2. Switching back to primary should go directly to M4, not M203
  3. The M203 shell is taking too long to leave the gun
  4. M4 and M203 crosshairs out of sync
  5. M4 and M203 reload bug (maybe out of sync with the animation) [fixed]
  6. Using the M203 again without reloading it. [fixed]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M203 with M4 crosshair and vice versa.

Edited by DUZ
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

More problems:

- While using M203, switching to any other weapon and switching back to primary, the M203 shouldn't be picked as first option. Even after being used as the last "primary" weapon.
- The M203 shell takes too much time to leave the weapon. If I'm not wrong someone already mentioned this in the forum.

Here's another clip of the delayed M203: https://youtu.be/wA1iyoJso_A
The enemy in front of me could have killed me in the time it took the M203 to leave.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- When you make it possible to switch back to the primary weapon and the M203 is there as the first option: this can happen.
Imagine the situation where you fire the M203 and switch to pistol to kill someone then have to switch to the M4 to kill another enemy and you switch to an empty/not reloaded M203. In BHD for example if you switch back to M4, you'll have the Full Auto M4 and I think that's how it should work here.

Edited by DUZ
  • Like 1

• DUZ changed the title to Several M4/M203 problems

Reviving the topic to add more things:

The crosshairs for M4 and M203 are out of sync. When you change to one of those weapons, you don't know which one you're using until you wait an excessive time after the weapon switch. That problem killed me a lot of times.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reload out of sync (HUGE PROBLEM)

That problem alone is killing me at least 2 times per match.
When you think you have reloaded the gun and switch back to it, it is not ready.
This is happening with M4 and M203 from Grenadier.

2nd video (m4) - https://youtu.be/KXE8wlWfpA4
3rd video (m203) - https://youtu.be/1iDGOhGFZ6s

I think the reload animation is bugged I have had times where I let it do the full animation and swapped back to primary then when I go back to 203 it reloads it again. 

• 1 month later...

I found another bug. Look at the 2min of the video below. I'm firing the M203, switching to M4. The M203 wasn't been fully reloaded and I could use it again. This is happening a lot of times:

Could the bug of hearing multiple M203 sounds be related to this?

Edited by DUZ
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

3.6.1, GG vs Aeon:

The problem started in 14:50, when I shot the M203 https://youtu.be/V8hMvLykT70?t=890
When I placed the 2nd claymore at 15:23 (watch in slowmo) I switched to the M4, which came with the M203 crosshair, then I switched to the M203, appearing with the M4 crosshair. This is happening at least 2~5 per match, in crucial situations.

Please, sync the HUD icon/text with the action. The hud should change instantly when you change the firing mode. This is confusing me in many situations, to the point where I don't trust the stability of the game. I know that I cannot risk X moves because the game may not respond well.

Edited by DUZ

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.