NovaHQ.net Club first kill: - Longest Shot True Sniper Medal Award Winner - [NHQ]PANIC

TS:TFE Sniper's Paradise Tournament - Longest Shot True Sniper Medal Award Winner - [NHQ]PANIC 1835m

I thought I'd repeat this because I posted it in a closed club.

To [NHQ]PANIC

Landing a massive 1.8km kill shot sounds pretty impressive to me - now you'll have to keep on your toes to stay on top.

Great job! And to think you were having troubles with your kit just last week,,, Congratulations!

• Like 8

massive love haha

tbh these guys are nuts, such fast pace, to keep intensity for that long too much for me. i've a few beers, got a nice spawn  eventually after about 20 mins and just froze my balls off laying prone on the big hill over yonder.

my longest kill wasn't recorded for some reason you can see it on the stream with about 28:14 left to play, so there is obviously a chance other long shots were not recorded, so i'm happy with unofficial longest shot ha 😉

hope u r doing good Stomp 👍

Edited by PANiC
added more words
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, PANiC said:

massive love haha

tbh these guys are nuts, such fast pace, to keep intensity for that long too much for me. i've a few beers, got a nice spawn  eventually after about 20 mins and just froze my balls off laying prone on the big hill over yonder.

my longest kill wasn't recorded for some reason you can see it on the stream with about 28:14 left to play, so there is obviously a chance other long shots were not recorded, so i'm happy with unofficial longest shot ha 😉

hope u r doing good Stomp 👍

Steady a she goes. You've proved you don't need pace, just good tactics and understanding (situation awareness).

10/10

🏆

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/21/2020 at 2:44 AM, Killerbee said:

Novahq crew holding it down!

Novahq crew? Who are you?

1 minute ago, Stompem said:

Novahq crew? Who are you?

one of the 3 Novahq admins for the past 15 years........

You guys llok like you can take over this place without me.

This place is close to NW2 with all of you guys and your self centered behaviours.

Stick it.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Killerbee said:

Why should you take over here too? Your not my leader....

• Confused 1

You guys from the past will bring this game down and you should take a back seat

• Confused 1

Not sure what I have done to upset you. If you have a problem with me please take it to PM's.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Killerbee said:

15 years at NHQ big deal what's that got to do with this game

• Confused 1

Just now, Killerbee said:

Not sure what I have done to upset you. If you have a problem with me please take it to PM's.

See what I mean - oh so innocent

Oh so sorry did I upset you?

Don't start giving orders to me pal

• Confused 1

why would I ban you? you seem upset about something. 

I don't know what's going on here lol but please lets cool down. No one is taking over anything, nor giving orders. Killerbee is just helping us out moderating discord and servers as a volunteer, to which we, Red Jake Studios appreciate. We always have the door open for the community to become contributors and help us grow the game, unlike NW. 

I was the one who mentioned KB role in Novahq for the past 15 years, just as a recognition of KB's contributions for the community over that period of time. So if I did say something that may have offended you in anyway, please accept my appology since it was not intentional. 

I urge us to just move past it, although I don't fully understand what happened, but anyway. Thanks.

• Like 1

I believe that this shouldn't be continued in public, if you wish to discuss the matter please do so via direct messages. Thank you!