Hello from a new player.

Hello all.

I am new to the game and have just registered to the website via Steam.

I wanted to drop in with a quick 'Hi'. I couldn't find a Welcome/Introduce yourself topic, so posted this (apologies if there is one and I've missed it).

I am another of what is undoubtedly countless 'old school' game players. I was a long term player of DF:BHD, and an occasional player of Joint Ops.

I was a member of UA (United Assassins) and TC (Total Chaos) clans (90% the same players in each, more or less a re-brand)

I have only delved in to the game twice so far, but have very much enjoyed it and look forward to playing more. I have been playing under the name airborne_dan but have just changed it to ShArP, my old DF:BHD name. I am from the UK.

I look forward to playing with you all soon. Cheers!

• Like 3

Thanks for stopping by, always good to see people drop in from the old titles.

Look forward to seeing you in game. 🙂

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ShArP said:

Hello all.

I am new to the game and have just registered to the website via Steam.

I wanted to drop in with a quick 'Hi'. I couldn't find a Welcome/Introduce yourself topic, so posted this (apologies if there is one and I've missed it).

I am another of what is undoubtedly countless 'old school' game players. I was a long term player of DF:BHD, and an occasional player of Joint Ops.

I was a member of UA (United Assassins) and TC (Total Chaos) clans (90% the same players in each, more or less a re-brand)

I have only delved in to the game twice so far, but have very much enjoyed it and look forward to playing more. I have been playing under the name airborne_dan but have just changed it to ShArP, my old DF:BHD name. I am from the UK.

I look forward to playing with you all soon. Cheers!

Sharp from Novahq? 

1 hour ago, Killerbee said:

Sharp from Novahq? 

Looking at the NovaHQ website I do believe I am registered on there, though it would have been a very long time since I visited the site.

I did just try and log in but cannot recall my password (or possibly my username). Tried password reset but it does not recognise my email address.

If the name is written in alternating upper and lower case then it probably is me.

15 minutes ago, ShArP said:

Looking at the NovaHQ website I do believe I am registered on there, though it would have been a very long time since I visited the site.

I did just try and log in but cannot recall my password (or possibly my username). Tried password reset but it does not recognise my email address.

If the name is written in alternating upper and lower case then it probably is me.

image.thumb.png.78e031e90b28419131c7687ae6ef1809.png

27 minutes ago, Killerbee said:

image.thumb.png.78e031e90b28419131c7687ae6ef1809.png

Nope, not me.

Hmmm, very strange!

Never went to college,  got married in March not July, and very definitely do not live in Pennsylvania, or anywhere else in the US, for that matter.

2 minutes ago, ShArP said:

Nope, not me.

Hmmm, very strange!

Never went to college,  got married in March not July, and very definitely do not live in Pennsylvania, or anywhere else in the US, for that matter.

well regardless Welcome 🙂 look forward to seeing you in game.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Killerbee said:

well regardless Welcome 🙂 look forward to seeing you in game.

Cheers, mate. Appreciate it.

And thank you to everyone else for the warm welcome!

Edited by ShArP

Welcome!! Great to see old school guys back to action!

(former KaC, uT , DEA, ISA and 3n) here. 

Would love to know where you found the game / heared about the game 🙂 Thanks

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, RJS_Psycho said:

Welcome!! Great to see old school guys back to action!

(former KaC, uT , DEA, ISA and 3n) here. 

Would love to know where you found the game / heared about the game 🙂 Thanks

Cheers for the welcome, Psycho!

It's been a long time since I played any FPS games, largely due to there being nothing that pulled me in like DF:BHD or Joint Ops did. I've largely played strategy games since those days (Hearts of Iron, Stellaris, Prison Architect, stuff like that). TFE has been on my Steam wish list a while, and I'm not 100% sure where exactly I saw it first. Back in the summer I was looking for new FPS games that might appeal, and TFE was the thing that came up more than once. As I say, I can't remember precisely where I saw it first, but I believe I saw results on Google and Videos on YouTube before I found it on Steam.

• Like 6

Hey @ShArP

hoping you are enjoying the game so far, there is a lot more to come 😄

Edited by PANiC
  • Like 1

Hey welcome, once I knew ShArP from UK, Tho he played as a sniper, and was a former <LOL> Snipers member, any chance it’s you ? 🙂