Let's group our bug reports here!

Found a door for midgets at PSP A20210112153509_1.jpg

Edit: the whole building is for midgets20210112154030_1.thumb.jpg.b3ca68527e4f695caf30c902b8a21a7b.jpg

Edited by Kattoor

There are multiple buildings with black windows. Is this intentional?20210112153842_1.thumb.jpg.ac63b709e4a7514badcaba2faec12d62.jpg

Sound fades out very quickly. I can't hear it anymore from this distance. I can hear it upstairs though! Probably a sphere object in which you hear the sound?

If possible, I'd suggest using a cube instead of a sphere and fitting it to fill the whole first floor?

20210112154248_1.thumb.jpg.e4e783ed4a8021527fdb201d0b60a641.jpg

• Thanks 1

In some buildings it snows on the first floor. Not on the second floor though.
20210112154601_1.thumb.jpg.f53f9e514baa6b4b403405e04a6273bc.jpg

• Thanks 1

It stopped snowing after about 15 minutes and the weather seems a little brighter. This might be intentional?

20210112154906_1.thumb.jpg.8950ff6d6b1ed06316a114fda8c3af21.jpg

• Like 2

almost to white insided the buildings.. i like the furnetures though

20210112155452_1.jpg

- Many basic problems (in my little understanding) in the architecture of the brick buildings. Unfortunately I must confess that the scale of these buildings looks like Frankenstein. It's not just some doors that are on the wrong scale, but some parts of the building (or entirely) as well. The height of the ground floor seems low (in some, not all), a problem similar to the buildings on the slum block (remember the Midget Buildings topic). Whoever is building these buildings is not using the right scales. @Demonic did a nice research with my help on the correct measurements for doors etc. We also "studied" door and window alignment, something that seems to be completely ignored in these buildings and is not treated in the same way in other games. WIP on the Advisory Board: https://www.taskforceelite.com/topic/229-wip/

- It's possible to see the volume placed to generate the snowflakes, which stop falling after a few seconds for the rest of the map time. https://youtu.be/EDy3j23lRpY

- The ladders on the brick buildings are also bugged: https://youtu.be/zB-JkdxhCJM

- That tundra sfx sounds like inside my head, not an ambient sound. I'd say it's also too loud comparing to other games.

- In my opinion, the launch of new maps should go through a beta testing process before being released to everyone, even more now that many new players are appearing, this can damage the game's image.

Edited by DUZ
  • Like 1

I'm working on the fixes. Thanks for the reports.

Fixed most of the above already

@Duz Can you specify what you mean by Tundra sfx?

13 minutes ago, RJS_Psycho said:

@Duz Can you specify what you mean by Tundra sfx?

Wind

Looks like I have FPS drop to 50-60 in other map I usually have between 80-130

And Bots dont work/take a break... but it's in all map after new update.
EDIT: Not all map..

Edited by Warrior
  • Like 1

Wouldn't let me spawn at C (Blue team) tonight after patch although when Red team captured it I seen them spawn (free kills) xD

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.