Signup today to be an early tester and map maker!

Hi and Welcome!

Please signup to become a QA Tester and Official map maker for TFE. This forum will become private after July 1st. So make sure to signup before then!

Requisites:

- Have used a legacy map maker tool to create content for any of these games: Delta Force 1, 2, 3, Land Warrior, Task Force Dagger, Black Hawk Down or any of the Joint Operations.

- On your signup, please share some of the maps you've made in the past (file or link to download)

- You are 18 or above

-----

This forum will again become public once the map maker tool goes public for all to use.

To signup, leave a reply to this topic with the above information. Thank you!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

+1

• Experience with unlocked Mission Editor (DFBHD) [also, Hammer SDK for CSGO]
  • Will add some screens of levels designed.
  • Old fart reporting for duty 🙂
Edited by Dekiel
Clarity
  • Haha 1

- I've made maps at all the DF versions
- Most XP with DF1MED and DF1 tools. Here's my maps on DFBarracks https://bit.ly/3bOnh0U and NovaHQ https://bit.ly/2zlpQtU
- Above 18 years old

• Like 1

i wanna singup also 🙂

make a lot off BHD maps in the old days,

will look in old drives to find some 🙂

i'm 18 years old... +22 years haha starting to get old also like the most of us that played the DF serie hahah

• Haha 1

I will sign up as well...

made the maps for the previous squad and dont have those anymore...

almost 46 years old and still rocking...

• Like 1

Would like to create maps, always made Maps for DF, Also had a site where all my Maps were. Mainly TKOTH> Made of course as GrandPa-X, on the X server we also only ran my Maps

• Like 1

I would like to signup to become a QA Tester and Official map maker for TFE.

I would love to get a look at the Map Marker, especially the Co-Op when it is available.

Some of my old Black Hawk Down Maps

Teds Maps at DF Barracks

Teds NSO Mod Stock Maps

Preview Teds Map Klingons Around Uranus

• Like 1

I never uploaded any of the hundreds of map I made due to dial up internet! But sign Me up for testing if You'll have Me.. BTW My last project was importing BHD objects into UE4 using milkshape and blender.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to signup to become a QA Tester and Official map maker for TFE 

scooby from the MFH squad

• Like 1

Yes please, I've been waiting for this since the start of the game 😄

I'm 25 and used to love making maps for DFBHD when my dad introduced me to the game. I enjoy making non-realistic maps the most. I don't think I ever uploaded my maps to DFBarracks or NovaHQ, but I do remember having at least two of my maps running on a very active server back in the day.

• Like 1

Very interested in this. I have many maps for JOTR and Escalation. I can post the files here at a later date. I used N.I.L.E. Most are Advance and Secure, some TKOTH and modifications to original maps to make them more balanced; have fixed stock corrupted maps etc. 

• Like 1

Hi

I just want to know what is legacy map maker tool?

I have used DFLW - medc192b   and  DFTFD - medv193a  to make  maps.

Are you looking for DM, TDM, KOTH, TKOTH. or CoOp maps?

Maybe send us that already bought the game the map maker and see what we can make for you by July.

Let me know I can make you A new map in LW or TFD and send in.

Hi Psycho,  please sign me up for map editing.  
I have experience at creating and modifying BHD maps.  
I’m on my iPhone right now, but can send a few maps tomorrow. 
I own/manage the NutHouse BHD server. 
Thank you for your help earlier today.  

• Like 1

I have no experience i made a few maps in bhd but might be worth having a complete novice as a tester 

• Like 1

I don't have any of my old DFBHD maps as it's been a few years since I've played that game seriously. Here are a few maps I've made with Hammer.exe for Counter-Strike: Source. I'd be glad to invest some time in TFE to bring back that oldschool feel. I try to make maps with specific gameplay in mind and with the addition of unique themes and impressive details, spectacular visuals whenever possible. (Loved making those in DFBHD where your environment was huge or suspended in the air, improvised building materials, etc. etc.) But I digress, here's some of my work:

3DBoxingexample.jpg

gg_shiprekt_test20000.jpg

gg_shiprekt_test20001.jpg

gg_shiprekt_test20002.jpg

gg_Shiprekt2hammer.jpg

tombstone_test0003.jpg

tombstone_test0004.jpg

Tombstonehammer.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

I am interested in Map Editing for this game and getting back into the old school Delta Force Gaming "In Your Face" type of gaming that died off awhile ago.  I use to edit maps for Delta Force 2, 3, 4, BHD, Joint Operations, etc.  We were Grimz Productions back then and also had a large international clan.  Here is the DFBarracks links to show a few of our maps and the players comments on game play:  https://www.dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=4943;

https://www.dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=5084; https://www.dfbarracks.com/mapdb/index.php?action=dm&mid=5031.

You can find us on NovaHQ also.  We were pretty radical about the DF games. Anyway, happy map editing to all those who participate with this Delta Force game.  The secret for BHD lasting so long are folks like you personalizing the game with your map creations.  Unfortunately, I am older than 18, but not in the ground yet.

See ya on the battlefield.

Edited by KRULL
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

I have created maps in the past using the source engine for counter strike maps  as well as maps for delta force black hawk down in the past. I would be interesting in creating maps again for this game. I do not have any of my previous maps saved from the past.

Edited by SirFatalx
  • Like 1

Hello

WolfbloodtmNOS

I have been making maps since DFTFD ...  BHD and Joint Ops.

Way over 18

I would love to have access to the map editor for this new game. Already purchased a copy of the game from Steam.

Dont have any of the old maps i made for Joint Ops or DFTFD because i stopped playing those games a while ago.

• Like 2

I would like to sign up to be a QA Tester and Official map maker.

I have over 10 years of experience with making CoOp, DM,TDM,TKOTH maps for Joint Operations (including mods) and Delta Force Xtreme 2 (including the Black Ops Mod)

Black River.rar Air Corral.rar

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I’d say 60 qualifies me for 18 or above.

I would like to be part of the map makers group.  I was on a BHD squad called -oZi- for many years and we played mainly CTF maps, where I was one of the flagrunners.  -oZi- ran a very popular server, and some of us on the squad made maps exclusively for the -oZi- server.  My oldest son and daughter and I made maps that were hosted on the server.

Here is a CTF map I made for the -oZi- server of a very small island.  It features:
-    Night time, but doesn’t require night vision
-    Automated helicopters for each side, that fly over the small island combat zone, and you can jump safely to a tower or a building top from either helicopter.  Get on the heli guns and change left/right sides for your best targets.
-    Automated boat for quick retrieval of flag across lake.
-    Automated Humvee with tiny course, just enough to catch someone off guard with Humvee guns.  Plus various stationary vehicles parked with active guns.
-    Destroyable bridges (satchels) and large garage door (GL or satchel)

1378777181_FLYIsland.thumb.png.eb65d0dbaa1389ae460c482599145432.png

FLY Island Rev1.zip

Edited by FLYpaper
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Fantastic everyone! we're currently planning for the technical approach for the map maker, and we're already working on the asset collections side of it. As soon as there are news, I will let you all know! Thank you

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have made Maps for DFX2 using MED in the past and wouldn't mind looking into testing New Maps to find glitches and issues.